Sunday, January 4, 2009

Past Reads 2008

With a new year I decided to "file away" my Past Reads list for 2008 and start anew for 2009. This isn't everything I read since I don't think I thought of making this list until about April or May of '08 but I still think it was a nice list.

Happy New Year.

Books I read in 2008*:

Loving Frank by Nancy Horan
The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson
The Year of Fog by Michelle Richmond
Eden Close by Anita Shreve
The Falls by Joyce Carol Oates
Thirteen Moons by Charles Frazier
Blue Diary by Alice Hoffman
Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult
How to Breathe Underwater by Julie Orringer
The Guy Not Taken by Jennifer Weiner
Light On Snow by Anita Shreve
The Abstinence Teacher by Tom Perrotta
The Tattoo Artist by Jill Ciment
Sister Mine by Tawni O'Dell
The Flamenco Academy by Sara Bird
What Matters Most by Luanne Rice
Widow for a Year by John Irving
Music For Torching by A.M. Homes
Black Girl White Girl by Joyce Carol Oates
The Rapture of Canaan by Sheri Reynolds
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
The Mistress's Daughter by A.M. Homes
The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory
Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier
The Last Days of Dogtown by Anita Diamant
Gardens of Water by Alan Drew
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
The Acts of King Arthur and His Noble Knights by John Steinbeck
The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
The Emperor's Children by Claire Messud
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
The House at Riverton by Kate Morton
The God of Animals by Aryn Kyle

*April '08 - Dec '08

No comments: