Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dream: Sunday, June 16

Okay.
I was in a space. An undefined space and I could feel the presence of people but I couldn't see them. But that's not the point! I just knew that I was getting directives from a person(s). Their directive to me? To take Peter Dinklage and weigh him. I had been told- No- I "felt" that I had been told to pick up Peter Dinklage (Mr. Dinklage as himself and not Tyrion, he's definitely just ol' Peter) and weigh him.

So they wanted me to pick up Mr. Dinklage, put him in a box sitting on top of a scale and weigh him. It dawns on me now (in my awakened state) that when we take Vinnie, our parrot, to the vet that's exactly how they weigh him. They put him in this little, plastic box and weigh him on a scale.

Anyway, I won't do it. I keep saying to these non-present bosses that I won't put him in a box and weigh him because I find the whole thing incredibly offensive. I'm all  "He's standing right here, he can hear you!" and "Why can't he just step onto the scale himself?"

During this whole conversation Mr. Dinklage is just standing there quietly. In the end, I never weigh him. I consistently repeat that he's a little person and not an animal and I'm totally offended and appalled by their request.

END OF DREAM

What does it mean?

I really want to be a human rights activist? No.
I really need to lose weight? Yes.

No comments: