Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Highlights of New York

As some of you know I had the luck to fly back to New York to hang a bit with the family and meet up with a tiny smidgeon of friends. I could write an elaborate post (a play by play really) of my trip there but then this would go on forever. Instead I've decided to break it down into bullets and share some of the great tidbits of my trip.

-Some great walks with Dad and The Dog. The green trees and grass are so lush it was beautiful. Sure Tahoe has a bunch of green but it doesn't have the vibrance of deciduous East Coast.

-Mom and her yummy coffee. Whatever addiction I had beat over the summer was instantly reestablished.

-Anthony Jr. proving that little boys really are made of snips and snails and puppy dog tails.

-Karolyn and her enduring search for her own mini slice of New York.

-Callan and I enjoying some tikka masala and the consistent watering of our glasses. (Well, his really, I talked so much I never really made a dent in my drink)

-Antagonizing my sister's creepy rodent pet.


There are other stories that will simply need to have it's own little post so keep your eyes peeled for those.

No comments: