Just an FYI that a new cord to upload pictures from my camera was finally purchased which means that 2 posts have been updated with a just a few pictures. My Day with Steve that was posted in October and Highlights from New York that was posted in September. If you're interested go ahead and check them out by finding them on the menu to the right. It's kind of like watching your favorite reruns!
Today I went for a walk along La Jolla Cove (stunning dahling, stunning!). Usually we walk (I walk Mark runs) along part of Mission Bay off of Fanuel Park but it's been really hot here so we thought going closer to the ocean would be a nice and breezy change.
I did get a pretty good stroll in but the best part of all was on the way back I noticed everyone stopping in their tracks and staring at the Pacific. I finally decided to look as well and there was an entire pod of dolphins lazily swimming right off shore. It was awesome! There had to be maybe 10 or 11 of them and they were swimming gracefully and occasionally one would jump into the sky and dive back in. It was kind of wild to see some form of nature so close to guys surfing and rich moms jogging. It definitely made my day!
Tomorrow I'll be going to my second music hour with Sophia and her mom (Mark's sister) Karen. It's pretty much a nauseatingly sweet hour of moms dressed in their La Jolla finest singing children's songs and dancing around with infants and toddlers. It's especially funny because most of the kids are really too young to participate it's really just mommy stimulus. But if well-behaved and pretty cute infant/toddlers amaze you with their tiny-ness then it's totally the place to go and hang around the edge and get really annoying nursery rhymes stuck in your head.
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment