Thursday, May 1, 2008

Updates

After an evening at the ESPN Zone I was adjusting myself in bed to get comfy and slammed my head into Mark's head. HARD. Like so hard that if I had insurance I would've gone to the doctor. My skull hurt, my vision was blurry, I had throbbing pain throughout the left side of my face, and when I sneezed (which is often) I felt like I was being slammed into a wall. It was so the way to spend a day.

Finally cashed my checks that I earned from Crazy Australian. Yay pocket money.

I was pretty much hired on the spot to be a church secretary. It's only 15 hours a week and for 10 bucks an hour and it's a minimum commute of an hour for me but I couldn't say no. First of all, I really need money. Then you throw in the fact that the 3 women interviewing me were nice, church-going women and very excited to see me. One of them was actually a Reverend and the other looked like she was about to croak. They know I'm looking for full time work so I shouldn't feel overly committed to them and maybe having to wake up early every morning will get my butt in gear. Maybe.

No comments: