Yesterday I went downtown so I tried to look nicer than usual. I wore jeans, a button down shirt, and a nice cropped sweater. I liked it, felt prettier than an old t-shirt thrown on. I felt like I made an effort.
Today I wore my stretch cords and a polo shirt that has my old employer embroidered on the front. I was just running to the store.
Man Who Should Know How to Talk to Women By Now: See...when you wear your clothes tighter like that you look skinny.
Me: I look skinny?
MWSKHtTtWBN: Yeah, you look thin.
Me: What did my clothes make me look like yesterday?
MWSKHtTtWBN: You looked chunky yesterday.
Me: Oh. I really don't know how to feel now. Thanks.
MWSKNtTtWBN: Oh, Christ. (rubbing face in frustration like he's the one who should be upset)
2 comments:
Jamie, I am pretty sure I will be in NYC June 20-23ish!!! Me, sister and college friend Jenn are going. Anyway your blogs crack me up and I should read them at school where children piss me off. Good Luck with the job search. Chelsea
Who is this man, and where can I find him?
Beth
Post a Comment