Well. Here I am. After 7 days of driving in a truck and eating America's worst yet most widely available food and watching a parrot have a nervous breakdown I am back in my parent's house. And then I had a nervous breakdown.
Where am I going to put all this stuff? Where am I going to put all of Mark's stuff? There is no room in this house. Every corner already has 20 years worth of something in it. Mark is sleeping on the couch. Which means he gets to go to bed when everyone else is done with their watching of Dancing with the Stars and American Idol and some other really bad sitcoms all at the highest volume possible.
I had a mini breakdown on my poor friend while talking to her on the phone. Luckily Mark knew what to say. "Don't think of it as we're moving in to live here. We're here to get a job and move out. This isn't the end of the road." Or something like that.
So wish me luck. If you know your job is hiring, feel free to give me a ring. I have a resume and excellent references. And if you don't think it fits me, trust me I'll work with it. Or maybe Mark can do it too!
3 comments:
I'll keep my eyes peeled for sure. Welcome back! And just in time for baseball season no less.
not sure what mark does but the need a computer aide where i work if you're considering moving to westchester at all. if computer aide is not his thing but westchester is still an option then here are the places to check out: http://www.nypennysaver.com/classifiedsearch/BasicCSwImg.asp?srch=Help%20Wanted (updated every tue at noon)
https://www.higheredjobs.com/search/default.cfm (purchase has a few oppenings listed here...search for SUNY purchase)
http://thejournalnews.gannettonline.com/careerbuilder/index.html
and craig's list of course.
good luck my dear. i have off from apr 21-27...you should come up and meet the pooch and we'll treat you to some food!
Post a Comment