Sunday, January 31, 2010

Past Reads: 2009

My reading list for the year gone past.

The Lives of Girls and Women by Alice Munro
Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Those Who Save Us by Jenna Blum
Vinegar Hill by A. Manette Ansay
The Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller
Riding Lessons by Sara Gruen
The Ruins of California by Martha Sherrill
Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner
Caramelo by Sandra Cisneros
Testimony by Anita Shreve
How Perfect is That by Sarah Bird
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by JK Rowling
Bridge of Sighs by Richard Russo
The Garden of Last Days by Andre Dubus III
The Condition by Jennifer Haigh
The Circus in Winter by Cathy Day
Last Night at the Lobster by Stewart O'Nan
While I Was Gone by Sue Miller
Songs for the Missing by Stewart O'Nan
The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold
The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Díaz
The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski
Atonement by Ian McEwan

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm in the middle of Atonement. And by in the middle I mean Chapter 6. :) I have wanted to read it for so long and finally got it. I like to read the book before seeing the movie so I better get on it, you know since it's already out on video. haha, or DVD you know what I mean.