Um, yeah. So that January! Good stuff. Anyway nothing up with me that I haven't whined about before. Mark and I are not resigning our lease. HOORAY to the end of the ghetto castle. One winter without heat and one year bobbing and weaving through the ample array of drug dealers was enough for us. Even if our savings dwindles in our attempt at bettering our living situation we've decided enough is enough. We're not rich but we ain't destitute either.
No, I don't have a wedding date yet.
No, I haven't finished that Amy Tan yet. And I started a new book. But I'll update later.
I made my first quiche the other day. With a homemade crust. Thank-you-very-much.
Still fighting for space at Planet Fitness but always feeling good after my workout.
My hair is at this horrendous phase that causes me to wear a hat ALL DAY. In a very overheated classroom.
My parrot Vinnie is crushing on me bad. I love that he loves me.
Peace out homies.
No comments:
Post a Comment