Wednesday, March 26, 2008

For Fun

I was watching episodes of The Housewives of New York. While watching these pretentious women with their horrendous accents can be entertaining for an hour watching for 3 hours to catch up can actually be nauseating. If there was ever a group of people who were never told it doesn't matter what other people think it was this group. I mean I know for sure that there are people who are all about image. I even know some personally and it makes me sad that they are like that to begin with. However, to be honest, I'd rather be part of the nitty gritty New York than be a part of this ridiculous "social elite" circle. They're so shallow you need a whole new word to actually describe them.

So I moved to the internet to entertain myself. I visited the blog of Shelley Hocknell Zentner. She's an English artist who lives in Tahoe. I modeled for her just a handful of times but it's nice to visit her page every once in awhile and pretend that you actually 'know' an artist. She had this really funny video on it and I had to share. I hope you guys find it as funny as I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there stranger! thankyou for your link - what a great blog - I'm a book fan too so I'll be bookmarking you. So you're back in NY? I hope that's going well for you. Thanks again for modelling for me, the large charcoal 'The Dream' is very popular, and a favourite of mine.

keep in touch, love, Shelley xx