I'm Coming Back!!!
I depart Southern California on April 1st, also known as Fool's Day. Either gloriously funny or sadly ironic and telling of the future. Who knows, we'll have to wait a couple of months to tell. I'll be sitting in the cab of a rental van or truck with Mark and Vinnie for a week. We'll eat lots of trail mix and sandwiches, we'll argue over music, we'll moan over gas prices, we'll stop by the South Rim of the Grand Canyon (I'm so close I want to see it now for fear of never having the chance again).
We'll sneak a parrot into hotel rooms, we'll spend a lot of time getting to know the Interstate system, and when we arrive we'll be living in a 2 bedroom, New York City apartment fully furnished and also fully occupied. Also known as the Matias Household. This includes: Father, Mother, adult Sister, vicious miniature hamster, psychotic, poorly trained dog. We will be adding Mark, me, and a biting, screaming, poorly trained parrot who will be mercilessly hunted by earlier mentioned dog. AWESOME!
We'll sneak a parrot into hotel rooms, we'll spend a lot of time getting to know the Interstate system, and when we arrive we'll be living in a 2 bedroom, New York City apartment fully furnished and also fully occupied. Also known as the Matias Household. This includes: Father, Mother, adult Sister, vicious miniature hamster, psychotic, poorly trained dog. We will be adding Mark, me, and a biting, screaming, poorly trained parrot who will be mercilessly hunted by earlier mentioned dog. AWESOME!
1 comment:
awesome! call me when you get here and safe travels
Post a Comment